Re: Smart UAC Replacement 1.0

Something that give even more protection than Smart UAC
is RegRun. Been using it for years starting from Win 95
through Vista. I use the Platinum Version.

"Victek" <Victek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3A957ED8-FF41-48F0-A230-113FD7DA1F0A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just discovered a program called "Smart UAC Replacement 1.0". It's
supposed to, well, replace regular dumb UAC. I haven't tested it yet and I
don't know if it has anything to do with the true UAC mechanism in Vista.
FWIW it claims to also work with XP and Windows 2000. I'd be interested to
know what others think about this (once you get over the revulsion and
disgust <g>) Here comes the link: