Re: FCS stop working (Vista 64 SP1)

What else is installed on the node? There are a number of Microsoft programs that do not work and play well together. If one is installed, even after a successful install once you actually try to run the non-compatible program - it will start, notice the problem then close.

"HAfandi" <HAfandi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5F488CB7-066C-4E34-83DE-F9984E86F011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i installed fcs as standalone on my new windows vista x64 sp1. the
installation went fine, without any error.
i then update the fcs using windoiws update, and all i ok.
then suddenly, when i tried to open fcs, it open the console for few
secondes, and then close the console and the fcs.
i tried to open again but the same, it will alowayes show the console for
few secondes and then close it all (console, tray icon, and fcs app)

what is the problem? is it not supported to be installed on vista 64 sp1?
how can i solve my problem

thansk in advance
Hasan Afandi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: forefront
    ... Forefront is licensed per user, installation on a home machine is permitted, and this is how you would do it. ... If anyone wants to try this out on a workstation, for example, you can download the trial ISO of Stirling, and install via this method. ... with SBS will not handle the FCS. ... Would installing the client on the desktop work? ...
  • Re: Solaris 10 and xAPPS
    ... for the Sparc based Solaris 10 FCS. ... I'm just doing a normal straight ... install from CD too. ...
  • Re: yum
    ... Sean Watson wrote: ... > FCS - or do I need to install it? ... Sorry - I meant FC3 ...
  • Re: RS6000 43p/140 AIX 4.3 new install - get stuck!
    ... She hasn't seen that I put the console on top of everything yet. ... 5.1 is the last OS version that you CAN install on the model ... and my laptop w/ Hypertrm as a console). ... particularly video card. ...
  • Re: Empty Install Directory for Win XP Fax
    ... I reloaded windows the fax would not work as above. ... PC with only Windows and Symantec services loaded and the fax console worked. ... external Fax modem with the same results. ... I had tried to install Win XP Fax, got the 'need SP2 CD' notification, ...