Re: Spybot -- Ad-Aware

SG wrote:

"Dave T." <davey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Autjk.19307$N87.2207@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t-4-2 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I had just updated my Ad-Aware from 2007 version to 2008 version ( free
). I started the Spybot and the following warning appeared : ( see
screenshot link )

'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
(http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture19051.JPG)

Basically it warned of possible incompatibility between the 2. I had no such warning with the 2007 version, and I can't get my 2007
version back. So, should I just ignore the warning ? Thank you.

I recieved that same pop-up. Click the link, It will take you to Spybots web page where you will get info about the incompatibility. I can't recall what it says now, and I can't find the page, but I remember it was something insignificant.

--
Dave T.

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

I clicked Yes, Ignore and Cancel on that pic the OP posted and nothing happen :>(

Really? Gee, I don't know what could have gone wrong. d;^)>

--

.