Re: Spybot -- Ad-Aware

SG wrote:

"Dave T." <davey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Autjk.19307$N87.2207@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t-4-2 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I had just updated my Ad-Aware from 2007 version to 2008 version ( free
). I started the Spybot and the following warning appeared : ( see
screenshot link )

'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
(http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture19051.JPG)

Basically it warned of possible incompatibility between the 2. I had no such warning with the 2007 version, and I can't get my 2007
version back. So, should I just ignore the warning ? Thank you.

I recieved that same pop-up. Click the link, It will take you to Spybots web page where you will get info about the incompatibility. I can't recall what it says now, and I can't find the page, but I remember it was something insignificant.

--
Dave T.

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

I clicked Yes, Ignore and Cancel on that pic the OP posted and nothing happen :>(

Really? Gee, I don't know what could have gone wrong. d;^)>

--
Dave T.

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

  • Re: Self pump out points
    ... First time I clicked add event button I got a warning from Spybot that a ... OS here is XP with IE6 with all updates & running spybot tea timer. ... "I hate agreeing with Pete but this time I have to." ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: The REAL reason why RGD has loud pipes.
    ... Road Glidin' Don wrote: ... stepped in and redirected me to a warning page. ... ran Spybot, AdAware, and a cute little registry cleaner/optomizer from ... I update software (those that don't ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Spybot, win.ini "process can not access file. . .
    ... > (Datei C:\WINDOWS\win.ini kann nicht ge÷ffnet werden. ... after fixing that I got this error message. ... problem in Spybot. ... warning that Spybot could not get access to win.ini for scanning. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Spybot -- Ad-Aware
    ... I started the Spybot and the following warning appeared: ... I had no such warning with the 2007 version, and I can't get my 2007 ... It will take you to Spybots web page where you will get info about the incompatibility. ...
  • Re: Overheating at 46C???
    ... I double checked the fan, ... > I had no wanrnings from the BIOS or OS about overheating. ... > but it reports a warning on the chassis fan speed. ... new mobo, or new HSF, or turning off the bios warning. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)