Re: AVG8 loads avgrsstx.dll inside of each loaded process!

Sure. I'll even uninstall it from all three of my malware-free computers.
BTW, I'm not a "shill". I only make recommendations based upon my
own personal use and experience with a product.

Also, since I installed OneCare on several friend's PCs who used to
attract malware like a magnet, I've not had a single request to
"come fix my computer" in the past year and a half.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Nonny" <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:v7jp84h10g9op3msl50a3criprl05ks5tn@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:23:48 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"