Re: Defender History?
- From: "Milo" <jfcoel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:06:31 +0800
Windows Defender as like many other security applications sets it course to scan the system it would only give a result of such if "something was found/deleted/quarantined or missed to clean" or deemed critical. 2 scan available for you is 1. Manual Scan ( your triggered it ), 2 scheduled scan which runs only at the time you scheduled 2:00 am and 3 realtime scan which acts upon your actions ( opening infected USB / Folders with infection or such equivalent ).
prompts would appear if indeed a detection was made and action taken against the malware other than that don’t worry your system is clean as per windows defender.
"Elmo" <Elmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1F73DF15-67F4-46A4-BA03-98BDD9196868@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My computer scans nightly at 2 a.m. but when I go to the History dropdown
there no results given. When I do open Defender, it does always show that a
complete scan was done the night before at 2 a.m.
Any ideas or suggestions anyone may have to offer would be greatly
Thanks N Advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows firewall in Vista Windows security centre
- Next by Date: Re: Can you take control of a key in the registry?
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista won't start after updates
- Next by thread: Re: windows vista antivirus programs !!