Re: Password Sign-On
- From: Nonny <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:12:05 -0500
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:06:00 -0700, Bennett Quillen
When i close down in Hibernation mode with vista, the system does not require
a password sign-on when I power up. My XP O/S required it, and I would like
to have Vista require a passowrd or finger print even though I did not shut
down the system. What do I do?
Control Panel (Classic View) - Power Options
- Prev by Date: Re: Backup files with Windows defender or Norton??
- Next by Date: Re: Backup files with Windows defender or Norton??
- Previous by thread: Re: Fingerprint reader to reset password?
- Next by thread: Re: Trying to download antivirus, but told I already have one installe