Re: Lost Encryption Keys

bradb56@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

My PC crashed, forcing a reload. I had stored some files in an
encrypted folder on a separate partition.

Like a bonehead, I didn't save the keys before the crash.

Is there anyway I can get to the file contents?

Help!!!!!!

Answer is the same as the one you got in your first thread in
vista.general

  • Lost Encryption Keys
    ... encrypted folder on a separate partition. ... Like a bonehead, I didn't save the keys before the crash. ...
  • Re: OT- NYC airplane crash
    ... This crash just emphasizes how easy it is for a minor to ... 90% of aircraft crashes are pilot error. ... are the result of bonehead moves. ... Almost all crashes are what the experts called an accident chain. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: {FA} Problems with 31
    ... any attempt to run causes a crash as does using the + ... It's likely to be necessary in all Windows versions, ... using the high-level GUI API. ... Check to see if you get a crash with SHIFT-arrow keys, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: {FA} Problems with 31
    ... any attempt to run causes a crash as does using the + ... It's likely to be necessary in all Windows versions, ... using the high-level GUI API. ... Check to see if you get a crash with SHIFT-arrow keys, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • LX Package
    ... let's take it back to luxury LX ... don't let it crash and burn ... A black man holds the keys ...
    (rec.arts.poems)