Re: "Windows Security Center Services can't be started"

thanks all.
I cant do system restore as restore is not available beyong ten restore
points.
I consulted with the macafee, but i am not satisfied with their
solution. My problem is still there. cant start windows security center
and cant put on the windows firewall. windows firewall options are
unavailable and says " For security reason, some settings are control by
group policy." I dont know how to check the group policy and am not in
any domain.

--
dawa747

  • Re: "Windows Security Center Services cant be started"
    ... I cant do system restore as restore is not available beyong ten restore ... and cant put on the windows firewall. ... I dont know how to check the group policy and am not in ...
  • Re: Crazy Boot Up Characters in Windows Xp
    ... I can boot into normal mode and I can get to the desktop, but I cant read ... IE.The Marlett font has taken over his ... Windows XP SP2 should have created a before-SP2 restore point. ...
  • Re: Crazy Boot Up Characters in Windows Xp
    ... cant read anything, the Marlett font has taken over my machine, if this wasnt ... your insistance on doing a restore. ... safe mode, I took the option of doing a restore. ... >> Marlett font has taken over his system. ...
  • badurl.grandstreetinteractive.com
    ... I cant connect to internet and this mesage starts ... I tried to fix 3 weeks ago and same thing, this time, ... system restored at a point, where in I cant restore. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: No login name to choose
    ... try the controllpanel since I dont have access to the computer. ... "Peter" wrote: ... In other words I cant log in to the computer??!! ... Did you tried Safe Mode and perform a System Restore or check ...