Re: WindowsUpdate_800B0100+WindowsUpdate+error

This is a known problem and Microsoft have issued advice on how to resolve the problem. Follow this link:-

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/193385

Good luck.

"amir golchian" wrote in message news:2008720442amir_golchian@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am unable to do update under Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits. The
systems keeps telling me they are update, but I can't download them and I
receive a messager error "WindowsUpdate_800B0100 ".

Does anyone has the same problem and find a solution.

Thank you

  • Update error 8024402C on Vista
    ... I keep geting this error on Windows Update on Vista. ... recommended by Microsoft to resolve this with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: SBS 2003 error during step 5
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... >check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers. ... >>You can refer to the following suggestions to try to resolve the issue: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS 2003 error during step 5
    ... Let"s perform the following tests to try to resolve the OWA issue: ... Clear the IIS server files follow these steps: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Unable to Fax
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... faxing on our 2003 server has been resolved. ... please try the following steps to try to resolve ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Server Usage Report - Email Data not available
    ... it may take about 24 hours to re-generate reports. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... |> SQL database for monitoring component by rerun Setup Monitoring Reports ... |> If we cannot resolve the issue after we perform the above steps, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)