Re: Password

Hank Arnold (MVP) wrote:

Actually, in a corporate environment, it's vital to have one
administrator userid & password written down and locked up somewhere.
Picture this: you forget the admin password or your admin quits and
doesn't tell you the password... :-(

Oh yes, I completely agree. I was thinking more about the end users but you
are 100% right. After all, how many times have I gone into a new client's
office just to find out that they've got zero information about how to get
into their server? Answer: many, many times. ;-)

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Password
    ... administrator userid & password written down and locked up somewhere. ... Picture this: you forget the admin password or your admin quits and ...
  • Re: Get on the AS3 Map ! ! !
    ... nor is my picture;-) ... "Barbara-eve done it @ last!!!" ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)