Blocking my access to files

Hi, i got sent some world of warcraft patches through a friend on MSN...we
done it on my lan so it went alot quicker, they sent fine but when i try open
the files i get this error message; Windows has found this file Potentially
harmful, to help protect your computer, Windows has blocked access to this
file.

Now i followed instructions on how to bypass this problem but it still
doesnt work has any one got any ideas or clues??

Kind Regards Joel

  • Re: warum PnP Dienst =?ISO-8859-15?Q?=FCber?= Netzwerk?
    ... >> Ich habe noch keinen Dienstleister gefunden, der ein sicheres LAN durch ... >> Windows Terminal-Server, z.B. in ein eigenes Netz und ein OpenVPN Server ... > Windows Remote Desktop Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Vista - stillborn?
    ... I doubt you consider me a friend. ... If there is any hostility, it is definitely not on my part, I assure you. ... Windows posters don't use any such language. ... "xxx Fanatic" doesn't fit the kind of people commonly ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Alternatives to using a Personal Firewall
    ... In the past I've tried disabling ... Windows Media Player, Windows Genuine Advantage Notification (every time ... When malware is already run, ... If running TCP/IP on Your LAN, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: http://LongPathTool.com - find and delete/copy path too long files from your hard drive or L
    ... Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or ... Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't ... files from your hard drive or LAN ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Cryptographic and Userenv problems after power failure
    ... Outlook runs fine from the LAN computers, ... I continued and numerous identical windows kept popping up. ... After that issue was taken care of, I had no internet connectivity. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)