Suddenly I cant run my Adobe products!!

Using Vista ultimate. Since I bought the machine I havw worked with my
Adobe CS2-products, but tonight all my adobe programs started to hang
and nothing happened. The only respons I got from Vista was:

"You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have
the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with
administrator privileges and try again."

But that is bullshit. I am administrator and I have used my programs
for a while already. What on earth is this??? Yes, I have tried to run
my programs right clicking the icons and "run as administrator", but
the same sad things happens.

This is blocking my productivity. I am seriously pissed off and have
no clue of what to do!
.