Suddenly I cant run my Adobe products!!

Using Vista ultimate. Since I bought the machine I havw worked with my
Adobe CS2-products, but tonight all my adobe programs started to hang
and nothing happened. The only respons I got from Vista was:

"You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have
the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with
administrator privileges and try again."

But that is bullshit. I am administrator and I have used my programs
for a while already. What on earth is this??? Yes, I have tried to run
my programs right clicking the icons and "run as administrator", but
the same sad things happens.

This is blocking my productivity. I am seriously pissed off and have
no clue of what to do!

  • Re: Vista Ultimate Print Server Problem
    ... the problem is not with the installation of the control ... with the print server when operating in a Vista Ultimate environment. ... Did you try to perform the installation as an Administrator. ... The drivers install correctly on other computers in the same network ...
  • Re: Microsoft Office Word has not been installed for the current user.
    ... Running 32bit Vista Ultimate with Office 2007 Ultimate. ... I installed office before I sent my computer back to Acer (for other ... I am the sole user on this computer as Administrator. ... Many uninstalls and reinstalls later I found this on another forum. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Cant Uninstall apps or Install
    ... Then I purchased the upgrade to Vista Ultimate. ... Windows Installer also fails with the same error code) Or alternatively, ... can I do a complete new install of Vista Ultimate and Office 2007? ... Are you running with an administrator account or standard account? ...
  • Re: Unknkown soldier, or terrorist in my task manager
    ... | I have two of these "bvllybx,exe" files in my taskmanager again after ... I am the administrator and only user of this ... | Vista Ultimate 64 bit pc? ... What is the ully qualified path to bvllybx.exe? ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)