Re: quarantine

quinnster;

0x80508014 ERR_MP_RESTORE_FAILED

A problem has occurred. Install any available
updates, and then try to start the program in
safe mode.

--
Dave M
Dave M's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=25399

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: User Problem
    ... Dave ... No wonder they didn't appear on another profile. ... made in Folder Options, they will not be reflected when you OK out. ... In other words, there is no way to get the hidden files to show., ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Is this Smitfraud?
    ... Thanks Dave. ... I thought that might be the solution but the email sending made ... > It is suggested that you execute each tool in Normal Mode then in Safe Mode. ... > you are are strongly urged to remove any/all versions that are prior to JRE ...
  • Re: Posting etiquette (was Re: Will the real Dave Fritzinger please stand up?
    ... Alan Baker wrote: ... Dave posts under his name and is fully aware of his profile. ... Well, Clyde? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: a new virus??
    ... The reason that Safe Mode is suggested is that it loads a limited version of the Operating ... | i did what dave suggested me to do. ... |>> i already did what cris told me to do. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Virus that causes a lot of traffic ?
    ... Thank you very much for the offer to email you, Dave. ... They decided for now not to use this 1 machine that has the most viruses (. ... my plan was to follow your suggestion to boot in safe mode and run ... > | Restore and re-apply any ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)