Re: Access Denied to Certain Folders

What are the steps you're taking, and what's the exact error message?

--
Steve Riley
steve.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tim Riley" <TimRiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3EC67F4F-1921-40EA-9D8F-B9784DFE884C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve -

I can't even display the contents of the folder.

"Steve Riley [MSFT]" wrote:

We changed the ACL model in Vista so that even local administrators have
only read access to the operating system files. What are you trying to do
that requires more than this?

--

.