Remote desktop is not secure
- From: "Cnews" <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:42:25 -0500
I had a consultant give me the fire drill about how our network is at risk
because we have 2 people connecting via remote desktop to 1 server. These
are set in GP to enforce high encryption level. My understanding is this
is secure- and according to the technet article I read- even login
credentials are encrypted.
Is this correct? Is the contractor just trying to scare us to have hime
setup a vpn for $$$.
Looking for comments
- Prev by Date: Re: open with
- Next by Date: Re: SCREENSAVERS THAT ARE SAFE
- Previous by thread: Need Help removing " W32/autorun-FF "
- Next by thread: Re: Remote desktop is not secure