Re: RDC through NATs without port forwarding

It can be done, at a price, using a service like GotoMyPC or myWebEx.

"Don" <Don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to remotely administer a laptop for someone who works out of their
house. Both of us are running Vista Business. They have a router, but I
won't be able to enable port forwarding and we are not on any kind of VPN
other network. Can this be done?


Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to boost our Linksys WRT150Ns signal -- across the house?
    ... Thick walls are bad for RF. ... WEST SIDE OF HOUSE: in the living room. ... Linksys WRT300N router, which is connected to one laptop, and one ... This is not a good use for wireless. ...
  • Re: Legal/technical advice on file sharing lodger please
    ... I am jointly renting a house with my wife, ... him once already despite my warnings (see router logs below). ... How easily can I make a lodger leave with no notice and change the ... list to exclude file sharing websites and whether it is possible to ...
  • Re: Router Interference causing DSL resync?
    ... default they supply a Thomson Speedtouch 780 router. ... I even switched off all electricity in the house for 24 ... your neighbours house BUT you used the same power supply for the ...
  • Re: How to boost our Linksys WRT150Ns signal -- across the house?
    ... How many walls? ... All it takes are two wireless ethernet bridge radios and a crossover ... has to stay on the far west side of the house once we disconnect the ... you think you can get adequate coverage from a wireless router in the ...
  • Re: WiFi Router X 2 = Repeater?
    ... and the house is on the front 1).. ... only (no router).. ... hold of another Linksys wireless router. ... PowerLine networking, a lot of older places already have power wires in em, ...