Re: Windows Defender error 0x800106ba
- From: "Robinb" <robinbk9_nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:11:59 -0400
also you cannot uninstall Windows Defender in Vista
you can disable it by unchecking the resident shield
"kiwi" <kiwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just trying sfc scannow to see what if any vista programs are
If this does not help will try your suggestions
Event Viewer - Windows Vista features a unified event log so that a
professional can view all the operational information about a machine
single Event Viewer.
Windows Defender - Windows Defender works with Internet Explorer 7 to
you make conscious choices about software installed on your PC by
always-on protection that monitors key system locations, watching for
that signal the presence of unwanted spyware.
- -- ---
- Prev by Date: Re: disable parts of uac
- Next by Date: Re: No viruses, but web browsing is insanely slow
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Defender error 0x800106ba
- Next by thread: Re: Help with Windows Defender, it will not run!