Re: PCCVScan has stopped working - Trend Micro PC-Cillin Internet Security version 14

SEE the following information:
Application Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2007
http://www.appreadiness.com/Lists/Logo/DispForm.aspx?ID=2469
INFO:
App Version 15.30.0.1091
Company Trend Micro, Inc. (JP-RD)
More info http://shop.trendmicro.com/?site=Google&channel=SEM&cid=acqUS0001&gclid=CMHX06u5qI8CFQe1YAod1XMJLA
SKU N/A
Platform x86
Compatibility Status Certified for Windows Vista
Localization English

On Jun 18, 9:18 am, Gerald309BCPCNet <gerald...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>