Re: How can i get rid of this keylogger?

try installing and running superantispyware
you can get it at superantispyware.com

robin
"True" <True@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DC202A6E-1444-41C6-8755-4E5837669AAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was able to remove keylogger.overspy from my system today using Uniblue
SpyEraser (UniBlue advertises as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner). Neither
CA or MacAfee’s security suites stopped, found or eradicated it. Microsoft's
One software didn't find it either.

Uniblue SpyEraser may be able to take care of your keylogger problem too.
www.uniblue.com

Hope this helps :>)

-T

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

Tap F8 right at startup, and go into Safe Mode.
Run the scans from in there again.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

.