Re: How can i get rid of this keylogger?
- From: "robinb" <robinbk9_nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:55:20 -0400
try installing and running superantispyware
you can get it at superantispyware.com
"True" <True@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DC202A6E-1444-41C6-8755-4E5837669AAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was able to remove keylogger.overspy from my system today using Uniblue
SpyEraser (UniBlue advertises as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner). Neither
CA or MacAfee’s security suites stopped, found or eradicated it. Microsoft's
One software didn't find it either.
Uniblue SpyEraser may be able to take care of your keylogger problem too.
Hope this helps :>)
"Mick Murphy" wrote:
Tap F8 right at startup, and go into Safe Mode.
Run the scans from in there again.
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
> I had an error message pop up on my pc, I did not know what it was so I
> googled it.
> Turns out it is an error message for a keylogger program called Elite
> Keylogger from Widestep Software. The keylogger shuts down after system
> startup which is why I get the error message, but it has slowed startup > time
> to a crawl. Emailed Widestep for an uninistaller but got no response. > Norton
> antivirus, windows defender, and spybot search and destroy all scan > clean.
> Any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: Re: synchronizing a computer
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with AVG Free 8, Vista Home Premium SP1 and IE7
- Previous by thread: Problems with security. Help pleeeaz
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with AVG Free 8, Vista Home Premium SP1 and IE7