Re: password

"theserge1989" <theserge1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E1BCB19C-D211-47E0-902E-A1180A68CEFF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
last time i went to log in to my computer it said my password was incorrect.
This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to change
the password since i bought the computer. the only way i have access to my
comp is through my guest account. is tere anyway i can fix this using the
guest account? my email is sergio.gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would guess from your email address that you are on a Domain and that the password expired. (Did you not see a warning for this?) You should contact the IT dept and get them to re-set it.

  • Re: password
    ... This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to ... the password since i bought the computer. ... comp is through my guest account. ... gain access again. ...
  • Re: Guest account
    ... There ARE ways of controlling networked access via the Guest account, ... but they don't use Control Panel, which is what Sam asked about: ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking) ...
  • Re: The Guest Account and Shared Folders (remote)
    ... Neither home nor pro allow folder level password ... Your questions are strange. ... it seems strange, as if I remove the access protection, it ... I'm going to switch the Guest account back on temporarily just to confirm ...
  • Re: guest accounts appears to turn itsself back on
    ... To turn off Guest account access: ... Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click User Accounts. ... Click the Guest account. ... I tried to set parental controls and that is when I found ...
  • Re: Preventing uers logging into my PC
    ... Disable the Guest account and check in Control Panel, ... all created users do have a password and on the Advanced tab, ... > In AD how do i prevent anyone but myself from logging into ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)