Re: password

"theserge1989" <theserge1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E1BCB19C-D211-47E0-902E-A1180A68CEFF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
last time i went to log in to my computer it said my password was incorrect.
This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to change
the password since i bought the computer. the only way i have access to my
comp is through my guest account. is tere anyway i can fix this using the
guest account? my email is sergio.gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would guess from your email address that you are on a Domain and that the password expired. (Did you not see a warning for this?) You should contact the IT dept and get them to re-set it.

  • Re: password
    ... This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to ... the password since i bought the computer. ... comp is through my guest account. ... gain access again. ...
  • Re: Guest account
    ... There ARE ways of controlling networked access via the Guest account, ... but they don't use Control Panel, which is what Sam asked about: ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking) ...
  • Re: The Guest Account and Shared Folders (remote)
    ... Neither home nor pro allow folder level password ... Your questions are strange. ... it seems strange, as if I remove the access protection, it ... I'm going to switch the Guest account back on temporarily just to confirm ...
  • Re: Preventing uers logging into my PC
    ... Disable the Guest account and check in Control Panel, ... all created users do have a password and on the Advanced tab, ... > In AD how do i prevent anyone but myself from logging into ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: share folders
    ... You need to make sure that your guest account is enabled. ... control panel, open the Users control panel, and make sure that the ... Prev by Date: ...