Re: password

theserge1989;755505 Wrote:
last time i went to log in to my computer it said my password was
incorrect.
This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to
change
the password since i bought the computer. the only way i have access to
my
comp is through my guest account. is tere anyway i can fix this using
the
guest account? my email is sergio.gomez@xxxxxx

Hello theSerge1989,

This tutorial will show you how to reset the password so that you can
gain access again. Since you are locked out basically, you may have to
use Method Three.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/102005-reset-user-account-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: password
    ... This is very strange as i have not even accessed the control panel to change ... the password since i bought the computer. ... comp is through my guest account. ...
  • Problem with explorer.exe
    ... of the PCs in my Cyber Cafe. ... I have Windows 2000 ... When I want to gain access to the Control Panel to make ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.new_user)
  • Problem with explorer.exe
    ... of the PCs in my Cyber Cafe. ... I have Windows 2000 ... When I want to gain access to the Control Panel to make ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Guest account
    ... There ARE ways of controlling networked access via the Guest account, ... but they don't use Control Panel, which is what Sam asked about: ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking) ...
  • ?? about Golden Tee control Panel..Help
    ... Where do you gain access to underneath the control panel? ... there are hasps that you can disengage by reaching through the coin ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)