Re: Reinstall Default IIS Site

Hi there,

You must install IIS before you install and configure your Microsoft Root CA.
Reinstalling IIS, might require CA to be reinstalled.

Please read the link below

thanks

--
Rahisuddin Shah
MCSE, MCSA, ITIL

"Justin" <Justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1C8DC518-9654-4399-AB09-3D013C984FBB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New to Cert Authority, installed the Certificat Authority service. Cant get
http://localhost/certsrv to work.

I have read the threads and it seem that you need the Default IIS site to
get this to work. Some previous admin has deleted it.

How to I reinstall it?

  • Thank you
    ... I've managed to hose my IIS, ... keys in my MachineKeys store (as per a thread at ... If anyone has any ideas about how I could fix this without reinstalling ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Migrate public folders (IIS folder missing)
    ... What about reinstalling IIS and then ... The only options i see are to somehow recreate the public folder on IIS ... As a las resource i had to reinstall Exchange and ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Hard to solve Problem - ASP.Net aspx pages hang machine on localhost
    ... I have also tried uninstalling VS.Net and IIS and reinstalling them (VS ... But, once I close the solution, I can not open it again in VS.Net2003 because it hangs my machine (the whole machine stops responding and there's no alternative but to reboot it!). ...
  • Re: IIS has stopped working and doesnt recognize ASP.NET projects
    ... Thanks for the advice...I will begin the process of reinstalling... ... > Upgrading to IIS 6 is only possible by installing Windows 2003 Server. ... > Your most likely bet is uninstalling/reinstalling IIS 5.1. ...
  • RWW Problems
    ... We had some problems with our server. ... After reinstalling my RWW did not work, and the /Remote folder in inetpub ... supposedly fixes the company web install problem. ... I can't really redo the full installation of iis, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)