Shared Vs NTFS Security

Could someone take a moment and look at Q 78 on this list of practice tests?

I am not sure as to why "A" is the correct answer. I thought that if NTFS
permissions that are more restrictive will override share permissions, and
that the NTFS "Read" permissions on d:\userdata would be in effect.

I don't like any other answer, either.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16723935/Microsofttestinside70290ComplementforDundar176QsbyCchelo-22JAN2009-IMPORTANT

  • Re: FTP control
    ... > I would like to use NTFS security settings to control who ... I would suggest getting a third party FTP server, ... if you set quota and these permissions for that group you can ... Information Server (IIS) Web site, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Any way to remove ADMIN$ only?
    ... Mixing the share permissions and the NTFS permissions generally cause ... which means more groups/people access the same shares. ... Along comes another admin that creates a share at a higher level in the ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: W2k and Front Page Security
    ... >> up now using subweb and setting permissions throgh ... >> with NTFS permissions contolling folders.When I set ... >FrontPage managed content areas you do really need to ... >authorship of every groupX subweb in addition ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Removing "File and Folder tasks"
    ... You can put the computers you want to enforce the NTFS permissions on into ... create a Group Policy to enforce the NTFS ... folder and user profile folders because if you incorrectly apply NTFS ...
  • Re: Removing "File and Folder tasks"
    ... create a Group Policy to enforce the NTFS ... permissions, and then link it to that OU. ... Do NOT attempt to apply NTFS ... folder and user profile folders because if you incorrectly apply NTFS ...