Disable Null Sessions

We had an audit and were told to disable null sessions on all of our
servers. I found that we could use group policy to accomplish this. I have
enabled the following settings on a test OU and moved a server to that OU.

Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts
Enabled
Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts and
shares Enabled

I was wondering the easiest way to verify that the null sessions have been
disabled? I downloaded a few applications that stated they would check this.
When I try to test I get the same results on my existing servers as I do on
the server that I put in the test OU with the GPO.

Thanks,
James

.