RE: CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues
- From: Brice C. <BriceC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 00:49:02 -0800
Someone can help Me ?
"Brice C." wrote:
I have a issue when i want publish template to generate L2TP/Ipsec
- I success create the template and activate it in the CAmgmt, but on the
website, i don't see it. ( template with ipsec offline)
I can success do it with template for web site enrollement.
- For the webtemplate, the validity of the certificate will be never more
than 2 years, instead of i set 5. I have W2K3 EE.
- I tried, from scratch, with Stop/ start CAService or IISReset and reboot.
But don't from I new server.
To know the IT :
- 1 Forest with 1 Domain, in W2K3 Mode
- 3 DCs in the Domain and 3 ISA.
- CA is on the DC with GC mode and FSMO.
- 1 Exchange 2003
- CA on DC1, OS : W2K3 R2 SP2, IIS is sharing with IIS.
- ASP.net and ASP Page are allowed in IIS.
I just finish a suscefully rename domain opération with the MSFT tools.
Do you know something, that a can do to troubleshoot the issues.
The audit log are enable but, I don't see something.
Thank For Your Help
- Next by Date: Re: CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues
- Next by thread: Re: CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues