RE: CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues

Someone can help Me ?

"Brice C." wrote:

Hello All,
I have a issue when i want publish template to generate L2TP/Ipsec
certificates.

- I success create the template and activate it in the CAmgmt, but on the
website, i don't see it. ( template with ipsec offline)
I can success do it with template for web site enrollement.

- For the webtemplate, the validity of the certificate will be never more
than 2 years, instead of i set 5. I have W2K3 EE.

- I tried, from scratch, with Stop/ start CAService or IISReset and reboot.
But don't from I new server.

To know the IT :
- 1 Forest with 1 Domain, in W2K3 Mode
- 3 DCs in the Domain and 3 ISA.
- CA is on the DC with GC mode and FSMO.
- 1 Exchange 2003
- CA on DC1, OS : W2K3 R2 SP2, IIS is sharing with IIS.
- ASP.net and ASP Page are allowed in IIS.

I just finish a suscefully rename domain opération with the MSFT tools.

Do you know something, that a can do to troubleshoot the issues.

The audit log are enable but, I don't see something.

Thank For Your Help

  • CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues
    ... I have a issue when i want publish template to generate L2TP/Ipsec ... certificates. ... I can success do it with template for web site enrollement. ... I just finish a suscefully rename domain opération with the MSFT tools. ...
  • Re: Removing else blocks
    ... > return success; ... throw an exception. ... In most of these cases I actually use an ASSERT macro to do the "throw ... I know Bjarne recommends using a template for ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: CA Question - WEB Enrollement Issues
    ... but did you review the security permissions on the cert template to see who has the right to read/write/enroll. ... certificates. ... I can success do it with template for web site enrollement. ... I just finish a suscefully rename domain opération with the MSFT tools. ...
  • Re: Font in dialog from template
    ... I tried to omit handling of the WM_SETFONT message in the ... dialog proc - with no success as earlier... ... This code was placed in the function creating the template right after ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: automatic date changes
    ... You might have more success with a SAVEDATE field, which shows the date the document was last saved. ... Just be careful not to -resave the document at a later date unless you want the date to change. ... not the template? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)