Re: Internet Explorer

is there any group policy effecting the download from certain website?

rahisuddin shah

"Damien" <no@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:O%233EpOPYKHA.1280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am login as administrator

When I click on the Free Lava Download button I get the following message

"Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded"

Just an FYI I have been able to download files (drivers) from the Dell web site all day

Thanks

Damien

"Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de> wrote in message news:6cb2911d93a38cc2ef8474fa1a2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Damien,

What exact error message is shown? I have no problems on my 2008 machine to download/install it from there. Which account are you logged in with? If not the administrator use RUNAS option.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I have server 2008 and I want to download the Java program from
www.java.com

I get a message saying I have a security issue with the server that
will not let me download the file.

Does anyone know what its talking about?

Thanks

.