Audit GPO edits

Hello

I am running in a DFL and FFL of Windows 2003 native mode. All of My DC's except one are running Windows 2008 sp2, the other DC is running Windows 2003 sp2. I understand some of the new auditing features of Windows 2008, I know that I will have to turn on auditing of directory service access to capture GPO creation or edits, but what else will I have to enable in order to audit someone creating a new GPO or editing an existing GPO?

  • Re: Delayed Write failed
    ... The data has been lost. ... The users are running Windows XP SP2. ... caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Have Virus - Need Help
    ... | I'm running Windows XP SP2 and every time I log on I receive NT SYSTEM ... | AUTHORITY message and the machine reboots in one minute. ... However if you are running WinXP SP2 you should'nt be getting this via a TCP port 135 ... If you get a NT SYSTEM AUTHORITY shutdown message and you are connected to the internet, ...
  • Re: Large Word file sizes when image objects are copied from the clipb
    ... I am experiencing a problem with Microsoft Office Word 2003. ... running Windows XP with SP2. ... different computers running both the same OS and version of ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Folder is not accessible
    ... I'm running Windows XP Home edition. ... installation failed halfway, my "local policy" was corrupted and I was ... SP2 had failed. ... but very effective backup medium. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Need Help Setting up HP 5610
    ... redownload the whole of SP2 and burn it to a CD, ... than 2 year old) Dell Inspiron 8600 wireless laptop running windows xp pro ... I downloaded the service pack 2 on ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)