windows firewall w/advanced security

hello
windows firewall with advanced security includes IPsec configs, but I could
do that with policies in 2003.
Are there any otherbenefits I could use to justify upgrading? we will be
processing credit card numbers so I am
looking for the best security solution. with 2003 I am looking at IPsec
policies and EFS. would 2008 offer any better security than 2003?

thanks
carlo

  • RE: Mass Distribution of Security Policies
    ... It could start with a Network usage agreement, (Advisory Policy) to all ... Mass Distribution of Security Policies ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Security Policy-Please help
    ... your Masters in Systems & Network Security, ... Before you begin writing policies, you deffinetly want to make sure you've ... SANS Security Policy Project at http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/. ... L0phtcrack is one of the better tools for testing password ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Least User Priviledges for Network Administrators
    ... It makes sense to have a chain of command and approval policy to keep things ... the computer use policies, software purchasing policies, security ... upper management--both within the Network Technology group, ... driving the process of tightening down security. ...
  • Re: Least User Priviledges for Network Administrators
    ... computer use policies, software purchasing policies, security policies, etc. ... management--both within the Network Technology group, and at the top of the ... Policy. ...
  • Re: Question for Roger Abell
    ... may have been one about how to imprint the same local policy ... Notice that "local security ... I notice that my Local Security Policy contains Account Policies, ... The security template only contains Account Policies (which ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)