Re: Secure erase a hard disk ?

DBAN will do nuke your disks, give it a try:

Hope this helps.

Arley Barros Leal
mcse+security, ITIL, ccsp, inet+, security+, ciwa, ocp, ccna

"Eric" <Eric_m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:mn.f30a7d97b0b892a3.70874@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we would like to delete securely a whole hard drive for some of our servers and workstations.

After this operation, we dont want to be able to recover the files with any third application.

My question is :
Do you know any software that is doing this through a bootable media (cdrom or usb) and quite quickly ?

Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how come my workstations cant access my local dns server?
    ... MCSE+I NT4, MCSA: Security, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, CCNA ... >> should be able to access anything running on the ISA without needing any ... since the dns server is on my isa ...
  • Re: FW: CCNA
    ... No, CCNA is not specifically a "security" cert; however, to be a *truly* effective security professional in the vast ... majority of corporate networks, in depth Cisco knowledge is a must have. ... Take a look through the classifieds- you'll see so many postings with "Cisco" or "CCNA" in them. ... Personally, I don't think the CCNA is a security cert, nor would it make you stand out. ...
  • RE: Cannot start a service
    ... David Davis [MCSE, CCNA, Security +] ...
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] agreed certs dont mean that much..but need experience..
    ... so i must now concentrate on getting a vedor certificate. ... > my place cisco is a very popular one especially in learning centers. ... > aspiring security profesional will ccnp be a valid choice?.. ... Go for the CCNA first, ...