Re: user "microsoft" in administratrs group

Hello OscarArg,

No that's not normal. I would immediately disable that account and check where it is used and who has created that.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Hello
In one of our 2003 servers, I find that there exists a user
"microsoft"
which belongs to the Administrators group, and is running logon.scr
(using
sysinternals process explorer). Is this normal or some kind of trojan?
I've
never seen it before.
TIA

  • Re: Group Policy
    ... Best regards ... Meinolf Weber ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... gpupdate /force on the client machine to update the settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Install Windows Patch via GPO
    ... Best regards ... Meinolf Weber ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Cant add computers to Domain
    ... Best regards ... Meinolf Weber ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Failing DC