user "microsoft" in administratrs group

Hello
In one of our 2003 servers, I find that there exists a user "microsoft"
which belongs to the Administrators group, and is running logon.scr (using
sysinternals process explorer). Is this normal or some kind of trojan? I've
never seen it before.
TIA

  • User named "microsoft" in administrators group
    ... In one of our 2003 servers, I find that there exists a user "microsoft" ... which belongs to the Administrators group, ... sysinternals process explorer). ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • User named "microsoft" in administrators group
    ... In one of our 2003 servers, I find that there exists a user "microsoft" ... which belongs to the Administrators group, ... sysinternals process explorer). ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: MVP?
    ... The value belongs to those who benefit from the advice given by folks who ... >> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: ActiveX component cant create object: Scripting.FileSystemObject
    ... What happens if you create a new user as member of the Administrators group? ... Microsoft Certified Professional ... | dim objFSO, colDrives ...
  • RE: Power Settings and Group policies
    ... I understand that you want to grant some user account ... Administrators group. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)