Re: Use restrictec accounts instead of Admin accounts. Problem with runas and deny logon locally

Eric,
I can see what you mean. You want the users to be able to use an Admin password but not to be able to log on with that account.
Vista UAC sounds like it may be the best you can do. That way the user is prompted for if they really meant to do something, but they are able to do it if they choose.
I think that is the best you are going to do
Anthony,
http://www.airdesk.com