Offline Rook CA Private Key Store
- From: "booster" <booster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:51:22 +0200
while running in a PKI project we will build an offline root CA.
on the security side, it is recommendet to use a HSM module for storing the private key's.
does anyone has the experience if we can migrate the private keys to a hsm module after installing the offline root CA?
- Prev by Date: Re: Intermittent "The network path was not found." & "Logon failure: .
- Next by Date: Re: Security/Share Problem
- Previous by thread: Intermittent "The network path was not found." & "Logon failure: .
- Next by thread: System not assigning permissions properly on redirected My Documents