Re: Audit For Privileged Accounts

Venkatesh wrote:
Hi there,

Is there is a command-line or script available which can generate a report
of all accounts with administrator equivalent privileges in Windows AD setup,
with added information on which machine the id resides., etc?

Thanks,
Venkatesh

Note: No. if you want to view then go check one by one.

  • Re: Audit For Privileged Accounts
    ... of all accounts with administrator equivalent privileges in Windows AD setup, ... Can you elaborate on what you mean by Windows AD setup? ... Do you mean you need a script to generate a report to enumerate accounts, for example, in the Administrators group? ...
  • Re: Problem logon PWA 2003
    ... I have the same problem as QC but when I setup Project Server 2003, ... using my windows authentication. ... > accounts, not windows accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: AUTOMATIC WINDOWS UPDATES
    ... > It's pretty easy to setup and install. ... >> regular local accounts through windows XP. ... >> windows updates automatically and installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Audit For Privileged Accounts
    ... of all accounts with administrator equivalent privileges in Windows AD setup, ...
  • how to avoid creating that first user during setup?
    ... How can I avoid having to create that first user during windows xp pro ... I don't want to create any local user accounts. ... during setup. ...