Certificate Server GONE !!!

Hi,

This is my first post in the forum, and hopefully I'll be pleased by
your numerous answers :)

Here is my issue:
- I have a single AD Domain, with many replicas on different remote
sites.
- I know that there was a Windows Certificate server, but this server
is gone :( and wasn't decommissioned properly.

My AD application logs are full of Event ID 13

Type: Error
Source: AutoEnrollement
Category: None
Event: 13

Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for
one Domain Controller certificate (0x800706ba). The RPC server is
unavailable.

How would you this fix, of course without breaking anything ?

PS: My knowledge on certificates is basic and I'm worry about breaking
everything

Thanks a lot

  • RPC over HTTP, Microsoft solution
    ... Exchange Server 2003 RPC over HTTP Deployment Scenarios ... Place a check in the box next to 'Certificate Services' and click 'Yes' ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: OWA 2003 w/ Smart Card Authentication.
    ... Exchange 2003 server via ActivSync. ... the IIS certificate. ... Whether or not authentication will succeed is completely dictated by ... Server's SSL certificate must be configured on root of v-server via ...
  • Re: Configuring LDAP on Entourage 2004 OS X
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... does not work with a self signed SSL certificate OR with the SSL ... configure the System to allow OMA and "Server ActiveSync" access from the ... Configuring Exchange Server 2003 for Client Access. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Configuring SBS2003 for OWA and RWW
    ... And make sure certificate will not be ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... next to Preferred DNS server and next to ... If you are using ISA, please go to ISA management console, and navigate ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: AutoEnrollment Error Event 13
    ... "Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for one ... Domain Controller certificate. ... require you to reinstall Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, ... Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)