Certificate Server GONE !!!

Hi,

This is my first post in the forum, and hopefully I'll be pleased by
your numerous answers :)

Here is my issue:
- I have a single AD Domain, with many replicas on different remote
sites.
- I know that there was a Windows Certificate server, but this server
is gone :( and wasn't decommissioned properly.

My AD application logs are full of Event ID 13

Type: Error
Source: AutoEnrollement
Category: None
Event: 13

Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for
one Domain Controller certificate (0x800706ba). The RPC server is
unavailable.

How would you this fix, of course without breaking anything ?

PS: My knowledge on certificates is basic and I'm worry about breaking
everything

Thanks a lot
.