Changing the Domain Administrtor Password

We have a domain that consists of two domain controllers, an Exchange
server, and several other member servers. We would like to change the domain
administrator password.

I know I can just do Ctrl-Alt-Delete while I am logged in as the domain
administrator, but I don't know if this is the correct way to change the
password.

I've been reading that there may be a utility I need to download from
Microsoft, but I'm not sure this is the correct way either.

Can you tell me what is the best way to change the domain administrator
password? And how will the change affect the remaining member servers,
especially the Exchange server?

Thank you in advance for your help.

.