Re: How to instal certificate services

Only dc=company, dc=local ????

I need certificate for MS Exchange 2007 local Outlook Clients and for remote Outlook Web Access.

Is it not necessary to write there "com" too ????

TR

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" <slavickp@xxxxxxxxx> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:eV7KWxWGJHA.2508@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
G'day:

TomR wrote:
Hi,
I have Windows Server 2003 and now I need install certificate services.

I have Active directory with name company.local and public DNS is company.com

What i have to set up in this window ?

http://www.petri.co.il/images/ca_inst3.gif

dc=company,dc=local

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

* http://sl.mvps.org * http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *

  • Re: What to do with certificates when profile is deleted/recreated?
    ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ... roaming user profiles ...
  • Re: Isolation of the Root CA
    ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... >>> standalone root CA and use it to issue a certificate for an Enterprise ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: installing an offline root CA
    ... Windows Server 2003 PKI Operations Guide ... Managing a Windows Server 2003 Public Key Infrastructure ... Best Practices for Implementing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Public Key ... Implementing and Administering Certificate Templates in Windows Server 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Domain certificate error
    ... Certificate Autoenrollment in Windows Server 2003Supported Hardware ... Install Windows Server 2003 CAHow can I install the Certificate Authority ...
  • Re: Auto-Enrollment of Certificates
    ... Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI: ... Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper: ... Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)