Re: Is this a security problem?

As my post was on a security question and not a server question, and from
where I'm standing, the newsgroup clearly state's "Security", and my question
was a genuine enquiry, and I have not been "Multi Posting", I was addressing
my question to the helpful people. So thankyou kindly for your response Len,
and M.Y.O.B. weber and foldes.
--
andy t

"Meinolf Weber" wrote:

Hello andy,

And what is your server question? Please post this one to a Vista NG.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

I don't know if this is normal or a security problem? I am using
Vista Home Premium OS, and in the start menu, the icons that show
there are gradually disappearing. It seems like every time I turn on
the PC, less icons are showing.

I have checked my antivirus and spyware, and they are all fine. Is
this a security problem? Or is this normal? If it is, how do I
rectify this and keep all the icons in the start menu stable?

  • Re: An odd occurance - anyone have a solution?
    ... Sorry for posting to an inappropriate NG. ... icons be displayed on the "Quick Start" area of the Start ... This is a security newsgroup and I do belive ...
  • RE: An odd occurance - anyone have a solution?
    ... icons be displayed on the "Quick Start" area of the Start ... This is a security newsgroup and I do belive ... Microsoft Customize Windows newsgroup ...
  • Re: audit user activity
    ... you can set filter to view the Security log for a particular user. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Right-click Small Business Server Auditing Policy and click Edit. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... | Paypay/ebay) I have switched ISP, ... connection to computer security and vulnerability, well, I judge on ... every Usenet newsgroup message posted in the last 25 years, ... Internet gambling account and immediately contacted him. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... It's been refreshing to 'talk' to you here, Phil. ... connection to computer security and vulnerability, well, I judge on ... every Usenet newsgroup message posted in the last 25 years, ... Internet gambling account and immediately contacted him. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)