Re: Is this a security problem?
- From: andy t <andyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:14:08 -0700
As my post was on a security question and not a server question, and from
where I'm standing, the newsgroup clearly state's "Security", and my question
was a genuine enquiry, and I have not been "Multi Posting", I was addressing
my question to the helpful people. So thankyou kindly for your response Len,
and M.Y.O.B. weber and foldes.
"Meinolf Weber" wrote:
And what is your server question? Please post this one to a Vista NG.
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
I don't know if this is normal or a security problem? I am using
Vista Home Premium OS, and in the start menu, the icons that show
there are gradually disappearing. It seems like every time I turn on
the PC, less icons are showing.
I have checked my antivirus and spyware, and they are all fine. Is
this a security problem? Or is this normal? If it is, how do I
rectify this and keep all the icons in the start menu stable?
- Prev by Date: Re: Is this a security problem?
- Next by Date: Re: Is this a security problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is this a security problem?
- Next by thread: Re: Is this a security problem?