Re: Publish Offline Root CRL

The -f switch is only required if the object in AD does not already exist. In your case, you are just updating an existing object. Thus, the -f switch is not required. After publishing the CRL into AD you can verify the operation with certutil -viewstore

--
Carsten Kinder
Microsoft Services

  • 4.9-RELEASE Xorg switch question
    ... instructions in UPDATING. ... now, after the switch, i have the same problem with 'pkgdb -F', reported in: ... that still leaves me with the XFree86 ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: 100% CPU Util on Simple Update Query
    ... If I read your query correctly, you are updating each column with the ... each column to the value of that column itself if switch is unequal to -1. ... That means you are wasting a lot of time, updating rows with the original ... table scan (if the table has a clustered index, ...
  • Re: stop console terminal sessions
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "jawdoc" wrote in message ... using the \console switch to start a terminal session. ...
  • Re: /3GB switch use on Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... switch in the Boot.ini on Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition [32bit ...
  • Re: Slipstream SP4
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... SP4 "-s" switch all I get is the dialog box displaying the various ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)