Securing Administrator password on a windows 2003 server

I have a stand alone Windows 2003 server, another technician was able to use
a downloaded tool to change the Administrator password. I want to be able
to secure this types of problem on this machine, any suggestion of what I
should do?

any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks in advance

  • Re: Securing Administrator password on a windows 2003 server
    ... If people have physical access to the server you can't. ... to use a downloaded tool to change the Administrator password. ...
  • Re: Administrator password unavailable - Small Business Server
    ... "Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server". ... If the domain Administrator password was changed from the Server Management ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • >>>> LOST PASSWORD <<<<
    ... windows 2003 server lost administrator's password ... recover lost cold fusion administrator password ... lost router password reset button default ...
    (comp.protocols.snmp)
  • RE: Admin Password on Windows 2003
    ... I forgot my Windows 2003 domain administrator password! ... This article explains how to reset a domain administrator password when you ... This method will not work on Windows Server 2000. ... Open Command Prompt, and change to the C:\Tools directory. ...
  • RE: TS crashed and Blue Screen of Death
    ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net ... I do have one technician available on the site. ... >> Vera Noest ...