Re: Looking for Beta Testers

In message
<373ea554-ee61-490e-8026-65fa883c8d91@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
J.H.Davison@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

USA Company is seeking software beta-testers to try a new and advanced
sylog monitoring software program. Qualified companies will have
small, medium, or large computer networks with at least one router,
and one Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista server. A
heterogeneous environment is preferred, but not required.

Wow, sign me up! In fact, let me file the first bug here and now: XP
and Vista are workstations, not servers.

  • Re: Looking for Beta Testers
    ... small, medium, or large computer networks with at least one router, ... and one Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista server. ...
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IP ADDRESS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... block my ip address vista windows ... change public ip address linksys router ... setting up a network ip address ... warcraft server ip address ...
    (sci.misc)
  • >>>> LOG INTO <<<<
    ... Ip Refreshed Cannot Log Into Myspace ... Cannot Log Into Windows Nt ... How To Log Into Linksys Router ... Cant Log Into Yahoo Games Site ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: BIG PROBLEM - with firewalls sudden reboot
    ... I notice that if I disabled my software firewall Norton 2002 ... with them losing their net connection and restarting windows.. ... A google shows that the router you mentioned is a USB or Ethernet ... do a win xp reinstall or a win xp repair. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] ipsec communications with windows server
    ... Are you sure that the router quits sending messages, or is the windows ... I would make sure it is the router and not the windows box. ... time the router seems not to be sending logs to the syslog server on ... in other words i keep recieving logs from the router to the syslog ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)