Re: NTFS Rname VS. Delete Permission

Since for renaming you need delete, there are only
two options using only native NTFS storage: give
them delete to allow rename, or do not give this.

"Majid Asadpoor" <majid@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi
there is a folder which more than one user can create file on it, modify
it
and renam file name. but i want to be sure that no user delete file
mistakely
since for renaming we need delete permision, what should i do?
also i gave this question to networking group and i am not satisfied with
their reply.

Sincerely
Majid Asadpoor

  • Re: Infinity......
    ... I cannot rename all of A elements by replacing ... the same absolute size, then the absolute size of A ... Yes, there is a way of renaming the elements of B, ... if there is a bijection between sets A and B, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Acritum Sophisticated Rename 3.00
    ... Sophisticated Rename is a powerful Windows utility that simplifies the ... You specify the rules for a renaming task ... Exif editor can conduct various Exif date and time manipulations, ... Exif or ID3 tag into the renaming template. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: =?iso-8859-5?b?3NDZ4eLe4A==?= - =?iso-8859-5?b?5N7i3tPg0OTY4tU=?=
    ... directories, based upon flexible criteria. ... can quickly rename them all to "htm" or other. ... also add incrementing numbers to the file name, add a suffix or prefix, ... different renaming methods and also supports MP3 tags. ...
    (soc.culture.bulgaria)
  • Re: How can I do a 100% bullet proof Save?
    ... If the renaming of the new file went ok, ... I delete the old file and rename my saved file to ... > the saved file (with the temp name) to use the old name, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Something was missing at the beginning of renaming
    ... > Something was missing in my previous message about renaming. ... > If you need to batch rename and number, you can do this easily with XP. ... > Copy the photos to a new folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)