Client and Domain controller across a firewall
- From: "InputIO" <InputIO@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:32:24 +0200
i have more server on two different network layer separate across a firewall ..
Layer1 : All client
Layer2 : 2 Domain Controller
The question is :
wich port i need open on my firewall for permit the client to join a domain (only at setup) and after make possible a user domain authentication ?
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Remote Desktop Protocol Server Private Key Disclosure Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: Domain Isolation and Switches
- Previous by thread: Remote Desktop Protocol Server Private Key Disclosure Vulnerability
- Next by thread: SCEP - Network Device Enrollment Service on Windows 2008 Standard