Automated CA Build Proces

I'm trying to automate the build of a CA.
My process works just fine, except for one small thing.

In addition to the CA's CN name, i would like to add the
Distinguished Name Suffix.
This is the X.500 distinguished name suffix that will be appended to
the CA name.

I only see the following unattended answer file settings.

CAType
Specifies the type of CA to install.
CSPProvider
Specifies the name of the Cryptography Service Provider (CSP).
HashAlgorithm
Specifies the hash algorithm used by the CA to sign certificates.
KeyLength
Specifies the key length for the CA.
Name
Specifies the name of the CA.
ParentCAMachine
Specifies the computer name with a CA that works as a parent CA with
the current subordinate CA installation.
ParentCAName
Specifies the parent CA name for the current subordinate CA
installation.
SharedFolder
Specifies the path to the folder that contains the configuration
information for the CA.
UseSharedFolder
Specifies whether to use the SharedFolder entry.
ValidityPeriod
Specifies the number of periods, measured in units specified by
ValidityPeriodUnits, for which the CA is valid.
ValidityPeriodUnits
Specifies the units for the validity period of the CA.

I find it hard to believe that this entry is not documented anwhere.

Any help on Setting the DN Suffix in my unnattend.inf file?

.