Training for Juinior IT Auditor,

Hi all,

I am about to deliver a Windows Operating System training for junior IT
Auditor. What would be the top 5 topics in Windows that all IT auditor should
know?
I was thinking maybe
1) File/Folder permission
2) Active Directory because this is heart of Windows 2003. Obviously this
includes
Group Policy.
Any idea what else should be included?

  • How does LT Auditor + affect Windows 2K
    ... We are looking at implementing LT Auditor + on our ... We use Windows 2000 workstations and Windows 2003 ... Can anyone give us some advice as to the implications of ... implementing LT Auditor + on the network. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • security auditing
    ... security auditing for NetWare and even Windows. ... wondering if anyone has used LT+ Auditor or bv-Control and ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: NIC Link Speed of auto negotiation
    ... If you don't get an answer here you might try one of the networking newsgroups. ... "junior" wrote in message ... Windows only shows if it is 10, 100 or 1000 MBit, where is, in GUI or ... that arise from the auto-negotiation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)