Re: Security Policy Can't be apply

Did you look to see what the NTFS permissions are on the indicated
file C:\WINDOWS\security\msscw\ConfigureFiles\Services. inf
or for creating the file within indicated directory
?

Roger

"ViNC3 via WinServerKB.com" <u40010@uwe> wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I have just setup a new Domain Controller which will be a new Primary
Domain
Controller.
everythings runs fine only one thing, when i tried to create a security
policy and apply it into the Server by using Security Configuration
Wizard,
but after tick all the needs and all, it appear the error msg with :-

Cannot Apply Security Policy
The Security Configuration Wizard cannot continue because the security
policy could not be applied to the selected server.

Problem: unspecified error

When I view the log file, I see that the error is in the Extension
Microsoft.OS.Services. It says :

0x80070005 Error Configuring C:\WINDOWS\security\msscw\ConfigureFiles\
Services. inf
Access is denied.

0x80070005 Cannot complete extension processing: Microsoft.OS.Services
Access is denied.

The machine is Windows Server 2003 Enterprise with SP2
and it doesnt have any antivirus installed in it yet.

What should I do?

thanks in advance