Security Policy Can't be apply

Hi everyone,

I have just setup a new Domain Controller which will be a new Primary Domain
Controller.
everythings runs fine only one thing, when i tried to create a security
policy and apply it into the Server by using Security Configuration Wizard,
but after tick all the needs and all, it appear the error msg with :-

Cannot Apply Security Policy
The Security Configuration Wizard cannot continue because the security
policy could not be applied to the selected server.

Problem: unspecified error

When I view the log file, I see that the error is in the Extension
Microsoft.OS.Services. It says :

0x80070005 Error Configuring C:\WINDOWS\security\msscw\ConfigureFiles\
Services. inf
Access is denied.

0x80070005 Cannot complete extension processing: Microsoft.OS.Services
Access is denied.

The machine is Windows Server 2003 Enterprise with SP2
and it doesnt have any antivirus installed in it yet.

What should I do?

thanks in advance

  • Domain Controller Security Policy errors
    ... Security Policy or the Domain Controller Security Policy. ... The DC is also a print and file server. ... The domain controller for Group Policy operations is not available. ...
  • RE: Problems importing template and others..
    ... My main problem is how do I apply the template to my entire domain group ... controllers OU, expect for the server. ... small business and want to make a group policy for everyone, ... if you import on a domain controller a security template will be applied ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: GPO - Access denied after changing a GP setting
    ... This may render some server applications to fail. ... y Unable to open the GPO due to access denied. ... This tool was unable to re-create the EFS Certificates in the Default D omain Policy GPO Access is denied. ... You are about to restore Default Domain controller policy for the following domain Do you want to continue: ...
  • Re: GPO - Access denied after changing a GP setting
    ... You are about to restore Default Domain policy and Default domain Controller po ... This may render some server applications to fail. ... Unable to open the GPO due to access denied. ... You are about to restore Default Domain controller policy for the following domain ...
  • Re: Which Server 03 best suits my needs?
    ... your FTP server is also domain controller. ... do steps 2 and 3 in Default Domain controller policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)