Re: Duplicate Certificate templates

Thanks a lot Paul

"Paul Adare" <pkadare@xxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
news:190yonit90rih$.12vhomv1mi7c9.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:18:54 +0100, Solboy wrote:

I have a CA root and a CA subordinate Microsoft Certification
Authorities. I
have duplicated the code signing template to make some changes in the
code
signing certificate template. I want my development staff to get
certificates using this template. I have created the template but when I
try
to add the new template in the certification authority console it does
not
appear.

How can I solve this???. What do I have to do so my users can request a
certificate using this template??

Duplicating a certificate template results in a Version 2 certificate
template. If you can't see the template to publish at the CA then your CA
is running on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. You need to be running
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition to use V2 certificate templates.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Virtual Machines

.