Duplicate Certificate templates

Hi everyone:

I have a CA root and a CA subordinate Microsoft Certification Authorities. I
have duplicated the code signing template to make some changes in the code
signing certificate template. I want my development staff to get
certificates using this template. I have created the template but when I try
to add the new template in the certification authority console it does not
appear.

How can I solve this???. What do I have to do so my users can request a
certificate using this template??

Thanks in advance

  • Certification Authority not showing created templates
    ... I am using windows server 2003. ... authority server running on a domain controller. ... suggested creating a duplicate template from the "user" ... Then I am supposed to go to the certification ...
  • Re: Nesting XSLT template and/or For-each to accomplish 3 levels
    ... Show me your certification without works, ... differently named (They used Template match and for-each, ... match worked as on a 3 level structure they usedf the same named xml tags ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Certification Authority not showing created templates
    ... " Only a domain with the Windows Server 2003 schema will ... Enterprise Edition may issue a version 2 template ... I followed a technet article that ... Then I am supposed to go to the certification ...
  • Re: Certifying Product Release
    ... I've got my boss trained to expect this, ... :) Good template Adam. ... it usually helps to define the 'certification' process before ... I had in mind when I defined the testing process" may help you+boss ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Re: Duplicate Certificate templates
    ... have duplicated the code signing template to make some changes in the code ... signing certificate template. ... Duplicating a certificate template results in a Version 2 certificate ...