Re: Network drives show disconnected, sometimes, but still work?

In article <9e7bce31-292d-4d3a-8eb0-2dccfc5f74e9
@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, kpeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
We're having the same issue in our School District here in NH. We're
at SAV 10.0.2.2000. The next time we get a complaint, I'm going to
run down to the PC and try a registry cleaner. I'll report back any
results I get from that.

So far there is no fix.

I would reinstall 10.2 (actually 10.1.5) on the systems except we have
massive roaming profile problems with 10.2 installed.

We also have Symantec End Point Protection, but in testing it causes
problems for wireless NIC's in laptops - keeps causing their LAN
connection to drop (removing SEPP resolves it, can repeat).

I'm about to remove Symantec and switch to something else, but I've
never found anything I like better.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"